Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Peer Review


LINK:
http://shaylascommercial.blogspot.com/

Which photo do you like best? Why?
I like the photo under "people". I think that it's colors are beautiful and the lighting is completely perfect. I am not sure if it was intentional, but the color scheme of the setting matches not only the models hair but her essence as well and it's gorgeous.
Which is your least favorite image? Why?
My least favorite image is the one under "places" because I think that the image is a little flat. Also the colors are very bright and the green in the picture is a little overpowering. Also, my eyes don't know where to go. 

Overall, make two positive statements about their pictures.
I really love the style of images you take.
I love the picture of the of the dog, I don't know how you got him to stay like that and I love the way he's looking at the camera.

Overall, what is one area that this person could improve upon in your opinion.
I think you should play with the depth of field settings. I feel like if you made the background of your pictures blurrier, it would bring a really cool effect and help the eye focus better on the main subject.

Which prompt do you think they did the best portraying, from your perspective?
 I love the wildcard picture, I think that it is extremely beautiful and it tells a wonderful story. I love the cropping and the black and white effect.
Which prompt do you think they did the least successfully portray, from your perspective?
Like I said, the "places" picture, I don't really know what I'm looking at. I don't know what's missing, but the picture is really plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment